Thursday, April 2, 2020

Update for term 3

Eony and Ethan

I will omit the pull focus assignment and the interview assignment for term 3, however, I will expect for you to send me your day in the life video ( this can be sent free through WE transfer ( it is free) which can handle larger files) I will also expect the assignment where you were to watch videos on a videographer and write at least a paragraph of information on each video about what you learned for each video. These can be sent via email in a word document to lisa.chase@sd71.bc.ca by April 10.

I would also like a full page response (10 marks) which will focus on what you have learned about video techniques so far and what you would like to learn in term 4.

The deadline for all of this work is Friday April 10. I will be in contact with you via telephone to see where you are at. If the work does not get completed by this date, I will have to assign marks for just the assignments you have completed.

Ms Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment